Silverman CPM is excited to be involved with renovations for the The Children’s Museum of Atlanta.
Slated to reopen in late 2015, museum improvements will feature a number of new exhibits, including:
- “Gateway to the World” – a two-story climbing structure invites kids to climb through the layers of the earth and enter a one-of-kind, child-powered rotating globe
- “Step Up to Science” – a brand-new exhibit on the new 3,000 square foot mezzanine level promises to bring science, technology, engineering, and math to life
- “Tools for Solutions” – a multi-layered zone enables kids to go “behind the walls” to explore the science of designing and building through four learning environments
- “Fundamentally Food” – a farm, grocery store, and “diner” experience follows the path of food from farm-to-table, and lets kids explore the integral role of food in our daily lives
- Additional exhibits allow kids to spark their creative energy through music and visual arts, and a special area for our youngest museum visitors encourages exploration and self-discovery
Silverman CPM founder and president Arnie Silverman says, “If the new exhibits prove as exciting as the demo we helped manage, then the refurbished Children’s Museum is sure to be an enormous hit.”