Managing Construction Programs – Building Relationships
Silverman CPM is experienced in helping our clients navigate the complexities of commercial construction programs. By operating in an atmosphere of objectivity, collaboration and open communication, we serve as your advocate and partner, and we are with you through every step of the process.
Established in 1995, Silverman Construction Program Management, Inc. (“Silverman CPM”) began as a one-person shop, focusing primarily on assisting non-profit and community organizations navigate the complexities of their construction programs. With more than 40 years of professional experience in planning and managing construction projects, Arnie Silverman built the company on a foundation of honest and straightforward relationships in a business environment grounded in respect for all parties. Silverman CPM’s hallmark is dedication to serving the client in an environment of trust, objectivity and open communication, free from conflicts of interest.
Today, Silverman CPM serves a diverse blend of non-profit, community-focused and institutional clients, plus private sector organizations and corporations. This team of professionals, with unique backgrounds in general contracting, architecture, landscape architecture, civil, environmental, and mechanical engineering, scheduling, and interior design, continues to provide planning and management assistance to owners and organizations faced with the challenging task of delivering successful construction programs.
In every project, Silverman CPM provides exclusive representation to the Owner in their contractual and management relationships with the project team. While the company’s first responsibility is to act as the Owner’s advocate through the construction program, Silverman CPM is proud of its reputation in the industry for maintaining fair and professional relationships with each team member, including architects, designers, and all contractors.
Our Attention to Detail
From new construction and project planning to major building renovations, the company provides thorough attention to every detail of the process:
- Anticipate and solve problems
- Ensure cost containment and value engineering
- Strategically navigate county and city permitting and zoning processes
- Optimization of cost, schedule, and quality
For twenty years, Silverman CPM has provided customized construction program management services to institutional clients, non-profit and community-oriented organizations, municipalities, and corporate clients in the Atlanta Region. Silverman CPM is the Owner’s advocate throughout the entire construction process, providing assistance with programming and planning, coordinating architects, contractors and consultants, managing the entire project from Pre-Design through Post -Construction and resolving conflicts that may arise in order to deliver a successful project to the end user.
Silverman CPM is dedicated to working as partners with their clients, allowing for as much or as little owner involvement as desired. The company strives to provide services above and beyond their clients’ expectations.
The professional team at Silverman CPM is the company’s most valuable asset:
- Dedicated to providing honest, direct consultation, and protecting the Owner’s interest from project start to finish
- Highly qualified in multiple areas of expertise
- Promotes a collaborative and inclusive environment for the entire project team
Our Management System
Silverman CPM’s proprietary, comprehensive project management system is a tool that allows our Program Managers to tailor every element to fit the complexity, size, and Owner’s needs for each project:
- Proven management systems ensure accurate, timely, and effective reporting utilizing a web-based system of complete and secure information-processing built on over 40 years of construction experience. This system provides Silverman CPM’s Project Manager (PM) the tools to analyze and establish a program that best fits the project’s and client’s needs.
- Complete and searchable database cataloging all pertinent project information, including budget, costs, schedules, and Quality Assurance programs from Design through Construction to Closeout.
- Our system truly provides a collaborative tool within Silverman CPM that allows all responsible parties to effectively communicate and review and approve appropriate project documents.
Our Commitment to the Community
The spirit of giving is a constant at Silverman – one of our greatest passions is non-profit and community work. Many of the Silverman staff serve on advisory boards for Atlanta organizations, and the company financially contributes to numerous community and non-profit organizations.
For our 20th year in business, we committed to supporting 20 different Atlanta organizations. We are proud to share that we surpassed our goal by contributing to the following organizations in 2016:
- Atlanta Botanical Garden
- AMC Foundation – Atlanta Metropolitan State College
- The Center for Working Families
- Central Atlanta Progress
- Chastain Park Conservancy
- Children’s Museum of Atlanta
- CHRIS 180 (Formerly CHRIS Kids)
- Council for Quality Growth – Four Pillar Tribute
- DeKalb Chamber of Commerce
- DeKalb Police Alliance
- Families First
- Global Growers
- James Beard Foundation
- Jewish Federation of Greater Atlanta
- Leadership DeKalb
- Midtown Alliance
- Moving in the Spirit
- Our House
- Paideia School
- Park Pride
- Perimeter Business Alliance
- Piedmont Park Conservancy
- Metro Atlanta Red Cross
- Senior Connections
- South Fork Conservancy
- Wholesome Wave Georgia
- Women’s Resource Center to End Domestic Violence