Silverman CPM was a proud sponsor of the 16th Annual CHRIStal Ball, a fundraiser for CHRIS Kids. For 35 years, CHRIS Kids has healed, strengthened and recovered our community.
At this year’s CHRIStal Ball, an exciting surprise was unveiled for the continued growth of this vital organization. CHRIS Kids is now CHRIS 180 and is strengthening more lives at every turn. The organization’s impact is far past “kids” and now their name aligns with the lifecycle support they offer the community. CHRIS is an acronym that stands for our core values: Creativity, Honor, Respect, Integrity and Safety.
Silverman is excited to support this organization and is honored to be a part of their growth by working with CHRIS 180 as Program Manager for various construction projects.
More about CHRIS 180
- Check out the CHRIS 180 announcement video!
CHRIS 180’s VISION
- To improve the community by providing children, adults and families with high-quality, trauma-informed behavioral health services and support systems.
- 89% of individuals demonstrate improvement during therapy and begin to overcome abuse and neglect, and move to self-sufficiency.
- 100% of high school seniors break the cycle of homelessness by graduating high school and moving on to make a difference in our community.
- 87% of working youth maintain employment for over 90 days and unlock their potential by learning valuable life skills and becoming contributing citizens.
- Imagine filling one of the world’s largest cruise ships with kids and families we treated in 2014. At 3,266, that’s the size and scope of the impact we’re having on healing children, strengthening families, and building community.