Senior Project Manager
Teresa joined Silverman with over 25 years of experience as a designer and project manager in the architectural field, most recently serving as Vice President and Director of Interiors at a large Atlanta based, multi-disciplined architectural and engineering firm. Teresa’s experience in the design field encompasses education, healthcare, hospitality, and corporate clients in the United States, South America, Mexico and the United Kingdom. Projects included research and development, laboratories, training facilities, healthcare facilities, hotels and restaurants and corporate offices.
For the past 5 years, Teresa has drawn upon her experience in the architectural field managing multiple projects. Her projects have included Central Presbyterian Church, Dekalb County, Robert W. Woodruff Library, Families First, City of Atlanta, Quest Community Development Corporation and International Community School. Her projects have included existing renovations, feasibility studies and new construction.
- Families First Corporate Headquarters Renovation – 38,000 SF renovation and new construction
- Clayton County Forest Park Library – new 16,000 SF library for Forest Park
- Central Presbyterian Church – renovation of Chapel Narthex and main entrance
- Robert W. Woodruff Library – building renovation to implement water and power savings
- DeKalb County Courthouse – renovation of three floors for the District Attorney’s offices
- International Community School –renovation of existing building and addition of modular classrooms for DeKalb County Charter School.
Bachelor of Science Interior Design, Western Kentucky University