Principal and Market Sector Leader of Infrastructure Projects
LEED AP, FE Licensure in NC
Phil Meador joined Silverman CPM in 2008 and has become a company leader on horizontal and infrastructure projects. He since has developed a niche in horizontal project management for the City of Atlanta, Metropolitan Atlanta Transit Consultants (MATC), and various not-for-profits, including Community Improvement Districts.
Prior to joining Silverman, Phil was a Project Manager at RGD Program Management and Seaside Environmental Constructors. Phil brought to the company extensive experience in construction of Municipal Water and Waste along with program management of Industrial Pharmaceutical Facilities.
- City of Atlanta Infrastructure Bond and the MLK Corridor
- Atlanta Streetcar – Management Consultant to Metro Atlanta Transit Consultants (MATC) for Pre-Design, Utility Coordination, Design and Construction
- South Fork Conservancy – Confluence Pedestrian Bridge
- Downtown and Midtown Capital Improvement Projects
- DeKalb County Courthouse House and Recreation Center
- Talecris Biotherapeutics Pharmaceutical Plant
Bachelor of Science in Construction Engineering, North Carolina State University