As the holiday season is upon us, we find ourselves reflecting on the past year when Silverman Construction Program Management celebrated our 20th year in business. It is truly a privilege to do work we believe in – helping to build a strong and cohesive community through caring, contributing, and constructing.
The spirit of giving is a constant at Silverman – one of our greatest passions is non-profit and community work. Many of the Silverman staff serve on advisory boards for Atlanta organizations, and the company financially contributes to numerous community and non-profit organizations.
For our 20th year in business, we committed to supporting 20 different Atlanta organizations. We are proud to share that we surpassed our goal by contributing to the following this year:
- Atlanta Botanical Garden
- AMC Foundation – Atlanta Metropolitan State College
- The Center for Working Families
- Central Atlanta Progress
- Chastain Park Conservancy
- Children’s Museum of Atlanta
- CHRIS 180 (Formerly CHRIS Kids)
- Council for Quality Growth – Four Pillar Tribute
- DeKalb Chamber of Commerce
- DeKalb Police Alliance
- Families First
- Global Growers
- James Beard Foundation
- Jewish Federation of Greater Atlanta
- Leadership DeKalb
- Midtown Alliance
- Moving in the Spirit
- Our House
- Paideia School
- Park Pride
- Perimeter Business Alliance
- Piedmont Park Conservancy
- Metro Atlanta Red Cross
- Senior Connections
- South Fork Conservancy
- Wholesome Wave Georgia
- Women’s Resource Center to End Domestic Violence
And so it is with gratitude, we acknowledge you, our clients and partners who have made these contributions possible, and our lives more fulfilling. It truly takes all of us to create a thriving community. We look forward to working with you in the years to come.
~ From the team at Silverman CPM!